Exchange calendar sync question

Caindris

Reaction score
To start this is involving just the droid phone using the default applications built into it. I'm not using any 3rd party applications.

I have two e-mails I have synced to my phone through Exchange - my regular account and IT Help. Out of the blue some time after I added both accounts I saw that the IT Help account had Calendar syncing to the Corporate Calendar application. The two accounts were set up the exact same way. The only difference I can find is that the IT Help account has two mobile devices connected - android and motoandroid. My primary e-mail only has android.

So far my google-fu has not been too helpful and i'm very curious as to how this happened. Anyone have any suggestions?

texasPI

Reaction score
Same thing with my one exchange account. Something funny I noticed is that the calendar on mine is off by 30yrs. For example, I open corp calendar and get agenda view right? Ok, I then hit month and it shows the correct month but the year is 1969. I'll then hit day and I get the correct date.

Definitely wonky...

OP
C

Caindris

Reaction score
Figured it out! Looks like you can't have more then one account synced to your corporate calendar, atleast I haven't found a way yet.

Go into your OWA account and purge all the mobile devices. Delete the account you want calendar synced and whatever is currently synced to the calendar if there is one. Make sure you are NOT in wi-fi mode, for whatever reason this causes an authentication error with the calendar but everything else works.

Open up corporate calendar and it should ask you for your exchange account information. Follow the inputs and that should be it.