Sync with Exchange 2010

grige

Reaction score
I have just upgraded our Exchange to Server 2010 from 2003. I cannot get two phone to now sync with their mail accountson the Exchange Server. They are both Motorola Droids running the latest 2.2 Froyo OS. I can however, sync my DroidX running OS 2.1 update1 and another Droid2 running 2.2 Froyo and an HTC EVO (unsure of it's OS). I can also sync to both of the accounts of the Droid owners with my DroidX and the Droid2. So it doesn't seem to be related to the Exchange accounts or the 2.2 OS. Can it be the Droid phone? They were syncing just fine with the 2003 Excahnge server. Very puzzling. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
We have two users with Droids (original) connected to our Exchange 2010 server. Both have upgraded to 2.2, I know that one was getting a security message after the update, but they are working fine now. If the phone profile came over on the exchange server after the update, you may want to delete the profile on Exchange, and try to initiate the connection again from the phone. Also, I seem to remember when we first set up the Droid's to connect to our Exchange, that we had to go through the setting for corporate calendar to get them to work. Hope this helps.

If you are still having issues, I can check the settings on their phones and compare them to my Droid X to see if I can determine any differences.

OP
G

grige

Reaction score
I have tried the stock email app as well as Touchdown and RoadSync apps all with the same results.