Even More Froyo

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Take this for what its worth, but i am a bit annoyed.

I read a lot of thanks Miami, and he is a great guy. Luv him. But shouldn't you say, thanks P3, thanks Mydroidworld, thanks for those who got this out.

I'm just asking? Trust me you wouldn't have this otherwise.

Let me clarify...thanks miami for posting, thanks P3 (father of the leak) for the file and the kernels....good job.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com

I read a lot of thanks Miami, and he is a great guy. Luv him. But shouldn't you say, thanks P3, thanks Mydroidworld, thanks for those who got this out.

Definitely a big thanks to P3 and MyDroidWorld!!!

Are the earlier "hacked" P3 kernels still good to use with this? Or would a source built 2.2 kernel be better? I've had great results with the P3 250-1200mhz kernel.

timrenzi573

Reaction score
Well now, i just loaded it again (no wipe) and it worked this time. Will wonders never cease.

Mojo

Reaction score

P3... A HUGE THANK YOU GOES TO YOU!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: YOU ARE THE FREKIN MAN!! YOUR RIGHT THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU. WE ARE VERY APPRECITIVE OF YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING US THE LATEST LEAKS!!

RichieD

Reaction score
I cant keep up anymore!! lol Anyway, can any of the froyo themes be applied over this and exactly what is the change between the previous leak release and this one? Thanks for the great work everyone!:icon_ banana:

joehmayfield

Reaction score
I had to do a wipe as well. To my enjoyment on the previous froyo rom, i moved the apps to the sd card and the rest i restored with "titanium backup". just had to sign into everything again, which is ok for a more stable rom. i got random power cycling with the other rom...so here goes. i will post my findings

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
ok, quick question. would this be the same code as the AOSP one? and would that make the same as BuglessBeast 0.3, just from verizon?

Mojo

Reaction score
oh.. And thanks mydroidworld.com and all others that helped get this leak out!!

P3Droid

Reaction score

Are the earlier "hacked" P3 kernels still good to use with this? Or would a source built 2.2 kernel be better? I've had great results with the P3 250-1200mhz kernel.

I never hacked together a kernel, they were always built from source. Thereforethey still work.

ipawd1

Reaction score
PLEASE lord tell me this has apps2sd officially on it

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com

I never hacked together a kernel, they were always built from source. Thereforethey still work.
Excellent. By hacked I meant where they were modified from the early releases to remove the identifier. Didn't know if those were built from source or modified from the early releases.

ipawd1

Reaction score
can someone dropbox this so I can download straight to my phone?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Google maps update installs ...........yes