I am having problems in Sprecovery, getting message E:can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted
Please help
make sure it is update.zip not update.zip.zip. If using windows 7 just rename it to update with no .zip
I am having problems in Sprecovery, getting message E:can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted
Please help
A couple of people have already asked this, but I have yet to see a definitive answer so I'll put my voice in here, too.
If I'm already running a stable version of FroYo from an older leak, what are the advantages of installing this one? I have zero problems with my current build, but I certainly wouldn't want to be either missing out on some functionality or setting myself up for future issues.
Ok i guess ill bite im gonna install this over my BB.V3 Droid X theme and see what it does
backing up first of course but here goes !!
got the reboot stick so back to BB V.03 leave it to pete !
Ok i guess ill bite im gonna install this over my BB.V3 Droid X theme and see what it does
backing up first of course but here goes !!
I'm game as well. Doing it now! BRB....
giving it a whirl too. I will post any probs.
google maps still will not install on this rom??
I'm game as well. Doing it now! BRB....
giving it a whirl too. I will post any probs.
google maps still will not install on this rom??
Felt a bit laggy to me.
Maps was version 4.2 and not 4.3 per BBv3.
I went back to BBv3....much snappier, at least for me.
Other than that, no real problems or changes. Just felt slower.
I did not wipe. Maybe I should have?
I am having problems in Sprecovery, getting message E:can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted
Please help
BB v.03 has random reboots with me. I think i'll install this one later tonight. Can themes be used with it though?
have you tried a lower kernal or higher voltage?
What are those mirrors files for??? Can someone pls explain that to me??
those installing this:
If you having problems wipe data and cache twice before installing update.zip, and once after.
Yes there are those who can install with out having aproblem if they do not wipe.
But if you wipe everything then you should not get a bootloop..
As far as kernels: you should be fine using the exact same kernel you used before installing this (if you was on froyo).
Adobe Flash: it should be on your sdcard if you had it installed before. Use astro to find it (should be in your download folder under com.adobe flash) and reinstall it.
This has been stable and very easy to install.