Etrade for android is finally here

cchang136

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this since I got my droid x in the summer. I even contemplated moving to TD Ameritrade because they already had a platform out for android.

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this since I got my droid x in the summer. I even contemplated moving to TD Ameritrade because they already had a platform out for android.

Me too......

But I will stick around now....

OP
B

bknyvlad

Reaction score
yea

yea - not sure why etrade slept for so long.

jeagolf

Reaction score
checked the market it still is not there. Here's to hoping it was the first part of Dec they were going to do it!

Pdigg

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that E*Trade Mobile Pro is now available in the Android Marketplace.

OutGolfn

Reaction score
Finally! They really did make a great Etrade Android app on this initial release. The live streaming of your porfolio, the slick chart transitions, the vast amount of info available.

Great job Etrade!dancedroid

jeagolf

Reaction score
Finally! They really did make a great Etrade Android app on this initial release. The live streaming of your porfolio, the slick chart transitions, the vast amount of info available.

Great job Etrade!dancedroid
+1:icon_ banana:

dagnabbit

Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

Etrade mobile pro looks great but has anybody else tried to make an actual trade with it? I did and everytime I clicked the "preview" button after entering my trade quantity and price it erased my trade info and returned me to the quote screen......in other words......USELESS.

Yahoo finance can give quotes.....just glad I didnt have to pay for the Etrade app.

Anyone else experience problems?

And has anybody tried Wikinvest for Android, its supposed to link up with 60+ different online brokerages including Etrade,Scottrade and TD America?

Thanks for y'alls time
Dag