eratic screen changes.

4stringheavy

Reaction score
My Incredible starts jumping from screen to screen by itself and I end up having to press the lock screen button to make it stop then unlock it again to stop this. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes this happens if the optical trackpad is dirty. Try clean it with a cloth and some compressed air if you have it to see if that solves the problem.

OP
4stringheavy

4stringheavy

Reaction score
Tried cleaning and blowing out the roller ball. Still doing it. It's kind of strange though. If I hold my Inc a certain way it won't do it. Don't know what is going on.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App.

OP
4stringheavy

4stringheavy

Reaction score
My other ? Would be if putting in the 2150 battery from HTC would have anything to do with it. I purchase it a week ago.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could be a bad battery but that's pretty rare straight out of the box. Try your stock battery and see if that solves the problem. If so, exchange the 2150.

OP
4stringheavy

4stringheavy

Reaction score
Funny thing is I took off the cover I had on it and now it doesn't do it anymore

tigerdango

Reaction score
Most likely caused by either dirt on the optical mouse, the screen, or a screen protector. Additionally try calibrating the touch screen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hparsons

Reaction score
Thankk you - I was having the same problem and this worked!!! I was worried I was going to have to get a new phone!dancedroid