Engadget smartphone of the year: Vote for the Droid!!!

I am sure no one would do this, but if you simply clear engadget cookies, you can vote again...and again..and, well.....

I am sure no one would do this, but if you simply clear engadget cookies, you can vote again...and again..and, well.....

I'm sure that's what people did for the iPhone 3GS then. I'm almost positive.

But, as we all know, Engadget loves the iPhone, and wouldn't ever admit that people cheated in voting for it. But God knows there's the double standard, and if we did such a think, we'd be called out and shamed by Engadget in a heartbeat.

Those polls are a joke. Don't bother with them. Let the iPhone 3GS win. We all know which phone is better in all aspects. :motdroidvert:

how the hell is the iPhone 3GS the gadget of the year? or smartphone of the year? it barely changed, it brought nothing revolutionary. Well, I voted, I don't like engadget because their biased towards apple

I dont like engadget because of their bias towards apple, i wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the voting themselves to make apple when. They are even winning in the worst category. :icon_eek:

Ah so you're the one I was talking about :)

It's fixed - the Zune has a ton of votes and I don't think they sold one.
I have a Zune(not HD) and it is amazing. :)

My gf and brother both have one and several others I know of. lol The best part about the zune is the software for your PC, it doesn't suck like itunes.

I dont like engadget because of their bias towards apple, i wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the voting themselves to make apple when. They are even winning in the worst category. :icon_eek:

Ah so you're the one I was talking about :)

I have a Zune(not HD) and it is amazing. :)

My gf and brother both have one and several others I know of. lol The best part about the zune is the software for your PC, it doesn't suck like itunes.

agreed 100 fold.. zune is my weapon of choice, and has been since the 30gb model launch. it's the software that sold me.

voted!

I dont like engadget because of their bias towards apple, i wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the voting themselves to make apple win.

It is rather suspicious that their number of votes jumped by 2000 in both categories where they were losing or slowly losing ground, suddenly, and sometime between 1am and 8am Saturday night, especially considering that that is a third or more of their total votes...

Back