Vote Droid Smartphone of the year on Engadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1pp1n

Reaction score
Vote for the 2009 Engadget Awards! -- Engadget

iphone 3gs fanboys have been voting up the 3gs for device of the year and smartphone of the year... unfrotunately for them the droid is still neck and neck in both categories behind by like .01% and .02% respectively... voting closes on feb 20th... vote up the best device of the year... beat the apple fanboys! yarrr!

zasran

Reaction score
Droid is winning the GPS device category, by far, somewhat surprising...

I wish it was nominee in Home Entertainment Device of the Year - I just added bluetooth to my hope theater receiver and with Pandora, Last.fm and Rhapsody (beta player) Droid is best addition to my home entertainment in a long time.

ero

M

Matth3w

This is like the 180th thread about this topic...and the end result of it is this:

Who cares who wins Smartphone of the year? Do I get a rebate check or something in the mail if it wins?

All these contests are, are little kids using 10 different computer voting 6 times on each to the tune of a completely irrelevant race.

What is going to generate revenue and interest in the phone/platform is actual sales based on word of mouth, advertising, and reviews.

This poll is no different than the NHL all star game last year where the fans decided the starting team in an online poll. Fans from one city simply went on some stupid crusade voting a million times until half of the starting team was from one team, most of which had no business even being considered let alone on the starting team.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:
Let's keep one thread on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.