ending a phone call. what's happening??

miltk

Reaction score
this has been annoying me of late. it happens when i call...don't have the issue with incoming calls.

after i finish talking, i try to end the call, but the end call screen is not viewed, the home screen is on view. so when i go to the top to pull down the "call" screen, the screen goes dark. this goes on and on and on.. it goes dark when i try to pull down the screen, then it'll light again.

if the call ends on it's own, then okay. but i'm talking about when I have to end the call and don't see the call screen.

anyone know what's up. this must be a common thing because my previous droid did the same. it's like the phone is playing games with me just to annoy me.

thx,,,,,,moto droid.

lloyd2398

Reaction score
this has been annoying me of late. it happens when i call...don't have the issue with incoming calls.

after i finish talking, i try to end the call, but the end call screen is not viewed, the home screen is on view. so when i go to the top to pull down the "call" screen, the screen goes dark. this goes on and on and on.. it goes dark when i try to pull down the screen, then it'll light again.

if the call ends on it's own, then okay. but i'm talking about when I have to end the call and don't see the call screen.

anyone know what's up. this must be a common thing because my previous droid did the same. it's like the phone is playing games with me just to annoy me.

thx,,,,,,moto droid.

i think this has happened to all of us you just got to hit the power button and make sure your hands or fingers are not covering the light sensors at the top of the phone this is why the phone goes into a sleep mode

UNC

Reaction score
There's an option in the settings to have the power button end calls. Solved all errors I was having with prox sensor.

OP
M

miltk

Reaction score
There's an option in the settings to have the power button end calls. Solved all errors I was having with prox sensor.

where are the edit options? thx