"end call" Is ANNOYING

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
..ok, i want a physical send/end button..

this thing, when you get done with the call, it takes 5 seconds for the screen to come on, so you can tap the end call button. and if you press any of the buttons on the bottom, it hides the dialer and you have to drag your notification bar out..

its especially annoying on 900 number calls that dont end themselves :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: lol

anyone else not so liking this part of it?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
On 2.2 there is an option to use the Power Button to end calls it's inside settings/accessibility

SoxFan894

Reaction score
I hear ya....

It would be nice to have the option to have the screen always be lit up.

I'm sure people will say, well then I will hit my cheek against the pad and end the call speaker phone the call, ect.

Its a real pain when you are on the phone with a customer service center and you need to hit the buttons for options. Takes way to long for it to recognize

liferefugee

Reaction score
just 1 more reason to root and use the leaked version until they finally release the offical update.

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
i am rooted and using the leaked version.

read signatures dude

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear ya....

It would be nice to have the option to have the screen always be lit up.

I'm sure people will say, well then I will hit my cheek against the pad and end the call speaker phone the call, ect.

Its a real pain when you are on the phone with a customer service center and you need to hit the buttons for options. Takes way to long for it to recognize

You can have the screen lit up all the time. Download Screebl from the Market and you can set it to stay on during calls.

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
that uses alot of battery....id rather the thing wake up quicker like its supposed to, or be able to use a button...im gonn check out the power button deal, but being thats on the top of the phone, i doubt ill like it

SoxFan894

Reaction score
I'll try the screebl app out, seems like it will solve my inquiry about the screen being on when using the phone.

I would agree that having it respond quicker would help better.

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score

read signatures dude

I meant that more as a generic statement about 2.2 then as something that applies to you.

right on..

ok, yeah the power button on top is pretty good, its not to bad to move your finger up there and hit.

now if i could just get the screen not to lock during calls.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

read signatures dude

I don't know who exactly you are referring to, but I am on Tapatalk and it doesn't show Signatures, so please try to have a little bit more respect for your fellow members who are here trying to help you find a solution to the problem you posted

TheJester34

Reaction score
Why not do the build.prop edits? I believe whoever posted it said one of the edits changed how fast the screen came on and went off. Maybe that would be of help

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
Why not do the build.prop edits? I believe whoever posted it said one of the edits changed how fast the screen came on and went off. Maybe that would be of help

all that stuff is all ready done, and i beleive what you are refering to is how fast the call connects and starts ringing. im not aware of a proximity setting.

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score

read signatures dude

I don't know who exactly you are referring to, but I am on Tapatalk and it doesn't show Signatures, so please try to have a little bit more respect for your fellow members who are here trying to help you find a solution to the problem you posted

1) dont come on a thread and post a general statement not related to the OP and not expect a response not related to the OP

2) if you dont like it, then find another thread.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) dont come on a thread and post a general statement not related to the OP and not expect a response not related to the OP

2) if you dont like it, then find another thread.

I don't like it, should I find another thread?

Let's try to talk respectfully to each other, ok? Everyone.