How to end "Add Call" and go back to the first call

ryano2121

Reaction score
When someone calls me and I need to conference someone else in, I press the Add Call button. I then dial the second person. If that person answers, I press Merge and we can all talk.

But if the second person doesn't answer and I press End Call, it ends the first call too.

Is there a way to end the second call and go back to the first person without hanging up?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
When someone calls me and I need to conference someone else in, I press the Add Call button. I then dial the second person. If that person answers, I press Merge and we can all talk.

But if the second person doesn't answer and I press End Call, it ends the first call too.

Is there a way to end the second call and go back to the first person without hanging up?

This is a known problem with no solution in sight. You can simply wait after hitting end and your phone will ring with the original party on the incoming call. To them, nothing changes, but to you I looks like they are calling back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 using Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.