Encryption Corrupt AFTER Remotely Unlocked Screen

Wesam82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
My phones screen cracked and I can't see or touch anything. I connected my phone to the PC and downloaded latest Kies to backup EVEYTHING. But Kies asked me to ##UNLOCK THE PHONE##. I found away, one of samsung websites to unlock the phone remotely.
Once the website unlocked my phone, Kies detected and backed up everything ##EXCEPT THE SD CARD SINCE IT IS ENCRYPTED##
After I replaced the screen I put the SD Card in the phone since it contains my wifes and families photos and videos. After I turn the phone I could see the files on my SD CARD but the files ##CAN'T BE OPENED##. I went to the security to remove the encryption but I found a strange thing whcih is the phone asks me if I should ENCRYPT THE SD CARD <NOT DECRYPT>.
Please help me . I want to see all my family photos and videos and other songs.

OP
W

Wesam82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
Please any one can help

P

promo87

My phones screen cracked and I can't see or touch anything. I connected my phone to the PC and downloaded latest Kies to backup EVEYTHING. But Kies asked me to ##UNLOCK THE PHONE##. I found away, one of samsung websites to unlock the phone remotely.
Once the website unlocked my phone, Kies detected and backed up everything ##EXCEPT THE SD CARD SINCE IT IS ENCRYPTED##
After I replaced the screen I put the SD Card in the phone since it contains my wifes and families photos and videos. After I turn the phone I could see the files on my SD CARD but the files ##CAN'T BE OPENED##. I went to the security to remove the encryption but I found a strange thing whcih is the phone asks me if I should ENCRYPT THE SD CARD <NOT DECRYPT>.
Please help me . I want to see all my family photos and videos and other songs.

Well, I guess the data may have lost or may be it has been over written, well try recovering your data by Recuva and see if you are able to back up your data ! :( If that doesn't helps you then I guess your data may be lost ... :(