Email Question

rsRick

Reaction score
I use the email mail that comes with the Droid Pro – I have it set up to get the mail from my office account – all that works just fine – I have my office email set up to dump emails in different folders since I get a few hundred emails a day. When I am using outlook look I work in the Un Read Email Section to read and tag my emails as needed.
The issue I am having with the Droid is that I need to manually check each folder to see if it has UN read emails in them. I would prefer that the app shows a list of ALL UN read emails only for my reading and give me the option to tag them (Flag Color Scheme) for priority to access latter.
I have gone through all these settings and can’t find out how to make this happen – is there a better app to use? I don’t mind buying a good one.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Office" and "Outlook" really aren't enough to go on. What type of account is this? Exchange is likely but Outlook is compatible with many different mail servers out there and not all companies use Exchange.

If you are on Exchange, Touchdown does provide an unread mail view but I don't know if it allows you to flag items with different colored flags. Touchdown does, however, have a free trial that you can check out for yourself.

You'll have better results if you ask in the Applications subforum as it is intended for topics like this and gets far more traffic.