Email problems(GMAIL)

BLK

Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my phone ever since I rooted it and installed CM7 via ROM Manager and have since switched back to the factory ROM due to Force Closes.

Well now I have been having problems with my Gmail syncing with the online Gmail and the Gmail app on my phone. I will delete an email on my phone and then log on my computer and it is still there. I cant send emails from my phone either. I just typed and email two hours ago and it still hasnt sent.

I have two email account with the gmail app, one at Gmail and one at my domain both are doing it.

Any suggestions?

OP
BLK

BLK

Reaction score
Ok so I uninstalled the update and now it works just fine? Is the latest update causing problems for other people? I kind of liked the changes so I would like to keep it if possible.

mikeurce

Reaction score
same prob....gave up fixing it. i downloadd K9 mail and just use that insead

rakasome

Reaction score
HTC Email Widget Clogs Up Something!

ADR6350 - Incredible 2

Two weeks in use.

Syncing seems to be the problem here, too. I have 1 gmail acct. When I add 1 or more additional accounts using the POP setup feature, all functions slow down. Scrolling from screen to screen, left to right, the image stutters while moving. Up and down scrolling the same.

When tapping on the HTC Mail widget that is placed on the first left screen, everything goes white for a while, then black, then maybe back to the home screen. Frequently a warning window pops up advising that the HTC Mai widget has made a force close.

So I deleted all but the gmail account, restarted, and voile', all is good.

Defective HTC widget?

Anyone else?

Which email app would anyone advise?

Thanks!

Ray

JennL

Reaction score
email problems

wish I would have seen your post before buying my droid incredible 2. did you say that you re-setup all the email accounts and it worked fine? I will give that a try. But, how did you make sure the account was completely deleted before doing?
Thanks for your help. Misery loves company!

danielh4813

Reaction score
I have problems with Gmail as well, but only with sending emails. It says it's still sending after days. I have my incredible rooted with the leaked GB 2.3 update but I'd hate to have to factory reset and reinstall the update for nothing. This was a problem even before I put GB on it. Thanks in advance.