Email problem since JB update

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Immediately following the JB update I began to get a message in the 'dropdown bar' that 3 emails (from 2012!)were 'not sent'. Problem is, the dropdown message keeps appearing (along with the accompanying blinking light), and I can't get rid of it - making the formerly useful bar basically useless, as it is constantly blinking! Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

henryzajac

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I'm being notified of very old emails from 2012.

jmurra

Reaction score
I'm getting most of the email

I have the same problem. I'm being notified of very old emails from 2012.

Mine gives me the icon notification and then when I pull it down, it wants to show me most of the whole email. Plus that new Google feature is annoying. Anyway to increase the size of the font on the notifications so that are large enough to be readable?

henryzajac

Reaction score
Mine gives me the icon notification and then when I pull it down, it wants to show me most of the whole email. Plus that new Google feature is annoying. Anyway to increase the size of the font on the notifications so that are large enough to be readable?

Does anybody else have this problem? I'm notified about 5 times a day

Redsnk95

Reaction score
When you select the notification does it take you to the unsent folder? You should be able to delete them.

henryzajac

Reaction score
I do delete them but I still receive about 5 a day. I have to open the email notification check the date on the email and if it's dated from 2012, I have to delete it at least 5 times a day. It's a real P.I.T.A. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this GMail, or the moto e-mail app?

Mike
Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Phillies

Reaction score
Since the new update I can no longer view pictures or download files through my Hotmail app. Anyone else have this issue or know how I can fix it??

Phillies

Reaction score
Ok. I deleted the Hotmail app and upgraded to the new Outlook app and the problem was fixed :)