Email Notification Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbrt43

Reaction score
I know their have been other posts about this, but I was unable to find any information in them that helped, so here goes. I have two gmail email accounts on my phone as well as a yahoo and a hotmail account. My default gmail account is a new account that was set up for work a couple of months ago. I have tried to turned off notification sounds for all of my email accounts, however, the new account sounds my default notifications sound every time I receive an email. I work in emergency services and am on call pretty much 24/7 so I cannot turn the phone off, or turn the volume down. I have go launcher ex on the phone, but have gone through settings both in it, and in the htc default and cannot find anything to turn off, that I haven't turned off already. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
This is a duplicate thread to the one you created on the Droid Incredible forum, and duplicate threads across different forums is a violation of the forum's guidelines. I am closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.