Email app that consolidates all emails?

Stainless1

Reaction score
I looked, but I didn't see this addressed, so sorry if this duplicates a previous discussion. Is there an email app for the Incredible that has an "All Emails" selection? Currently, I have 3 email accounts and it is necessary for me to go into each one separately. My ipod touch has an option to select "All Email." Is there such a thing for the Droid? Thanks!

Z1stCNTRYdgtlBOY

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the Incredible, but on the 2 there is a Universal Inbox that consolidates all emails and text messages. If you don't want texts mixed in with your emails, you can always open a gmail account that automatically consolidates your other accounts, and then have that account synced to your phone.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah just have gmail sync all your email accounts. Since I did it on my phone I hardly ever read my email on my home computer since gmail will also filter the spam. Works really good.

OP
S

Stainless1

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, all. I went with the gmail suggestion.

itchn2go

Reaction score
in market - maildroid - better than K9 IMO but it is only for POP or IMAP. I think he is starting to support exchange 2007. I also use touchdown for my exchange account

TheQueb

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the Incredible, but on the 2 there is a Universal Inbox that consolidates all emails and text messages. If you don't want texts mixed in with your emails, you can always open a gmail account that automatically consolidates your other accounts, and then have that account synced to your phone.

I added a few email accounts to my gmail account but it doesn't seem to be pulling them in. Maybe I'm in the wrong place. Am I supposed to do that in gmail.com or in gmail app on the droidx? or both? hmmm