"Select All" for email delete?

1fastsuv

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been answered but i couldn't find it anywhere on the search. Every answer i found had to do with a gmail account or secondary app.

I have a Comcast email account for work that i sync with my pc. I get approx 30-50 emails a day. I can't find any way to "select all" messages for delete on my droid. Sometimes the emails are just junk and i don't even want to open them. It's also a pain to "select" every single message for delete, as well as to go to trash folder and do it all again.

Any help would be appreciated!

kjs1963

Reaction score
"Select all" for Droid

There is not a select all but there is a way to delete with one click. Select your exchange account, select menu, select delete, the delete window will slide in, select menu, select mark all, select delete at bottom of screen.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is not a select all but there is a way to delete with one click. Select your exchange account, select menu, select delete, the delete window will slide in, select menu, select mark all, select delete at bottom of screen.

Excellent first post kjs1963!

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the droid X stock email client, but the stock email on Droid is GARBAGE. You should probably use K9 anyway as it has many features including the ability to select multiple messages.