Help...How to close apps, select all in email etc.

mjs31

Reaction score
Is there a way to close an app? I downloaded app killer, but I was thinking there may be another way?

Any way to select all in email? I know I can check the individual emails and then delete them, but was wondering if there was another way?

Is there a tips site anywhere since the manual bites?

Still loving the phone, just wish there was more information.

Stigy

Reaction score
Is there a way to close an app? I downloaded app killer, but I was thinking there may be another way?

Any way to select all in email? I know I can check the individual emails and then delete them, but was wondering if there was another way?

Regarding #1 -- AppKiller (or any other Task Manager) is the only way to kill background processes unless you specifially Exit the application if it has that option.

I don't believe you can select all in email either.

BigTex71

Reaction score
Good question... I haven't figured out how to kill an app without an app killer app.

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score

Regarding #1 -- AppKiller (or any other Task Manager) is the only way to kill background processes unless you specifially Exit the application if it has that option.

I have yet to find an application that had a close option.

Stigy

Reaction score

I have yet to find an application that had a close option.
In AppKiller you can long press the program name and it should give you the option to close.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention you don't need an app to close an application running in the background. Go to your settings, then go to applications, then go to running services, there you will find all the services that are running and you can close them from there also.

Boba_fett

Reaction score
that blows, i'm liking the phone but no the droid OS. Too many little things like this it it seems, but I have only been using droid for a few days now so i guess we will see.