Email and Visual Voicemail appearing / disappearing

Tegaor

Reaction score
E-mail:

I occasionally "lose" my messages in my inbox. I might get 5 in a day and when I go back to my inbox they are nowhere to be found. Less frequently, I have had a situation where I have deleted an e-mail and then I get a notification of a new e-mail, and it's back. I delete it and the same thing happens a few minutes later.

Visual Voicemail:
Similar situation: I delete a visual voicemail and then I get a new notification sometime later and lo and behold it's the same voicemail I deleted!!

Any idea what might be going on?
thanks in advance

OP
T

Tegaor

Reaction score
sorry, one more issue in addition to the above:

I will send a message to my Droid from my hope computer. My itouch receives it instantly. The Droid doesn't... I can refresh as many times as I like but it still won't get the message. However, if I turn off the phone and re-start it, all the messages come in instantly.

OP
T

Tegaor

Reaction score
Someone please help! I have disabled wi-fi so I have tried to get that variable out of the equation. But tonight is a good example of what I have described above:

I received three 3-mails between 5:30 an 8pm. I checked them on my laptop (they stay on the server). My iTouch received them but the Droid did not.

I selected the account and did a "refresh" as well as clicked on "load new messages" The circle spins and spins but the 3 new messages are not retrieved. My account settings are correct because as you know the Droid "checks" your incoming and outgoing settings and reported no problems. Additionally, I copied the settings exactly as I have them on my iTouch so I know they work.

When I turned off my Droid and re-started, all the messages came in instantly.

Please help!