Email Alerts

OP
heem

heem

Reaction score
sweet - touchdown can do it, and quite well - very configurable. Nice find, thanks.

orionshooter

Reaction score
Thanks fellas for the additional information.

Now can anyone tell me what an "Exchange Account" is and what's involved in setting one up? I have a privately hosted website and email address if that's in anyway relevant.

OP
heem

heem

Reaction score
Microsoft Exchange is what you're likely to be running in a corporate environment, and very unlikely to be running in a private environment or a very small company. Ask your IT department at work if you're unsure. Your hosted environment has a pretty slim chance of running exchange.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike_A

Reaction score
I'm trying to do something that seems like it should be simple. I want to filter the emails I get on my G2, without filtering the same mail from my home computer. I use Gmail and I know I can filter mail at the source. I can also filter emails on my home computer using mac's Mail program folder; but some email I do want to get at home but do not want on my phone. Netflix notices, groupons etc. Is there no app that can block certain emails from my droid phone while allowing them to go through to my home computer?