Easy Root 2.2

Garandhero

Reaction score
Any idea when Easy Root is going to be able to root OTA 2.2, or if it will be able too?

rcjames

Reaction score
Any idea when Easy Root is going to be able to root OTA 2.2, or if it will be able too?

I hope it support it. Because i have the ota 2.2 on my droid x i updated 2.2 few hours ago and i forgot to unroot. Anyways easy root say i'm rooted which i'm not. I try to unroot and it wont work. Whats up with this?

Shibbey

Reaction score
Rcjames, somewhere on these forums is a thread on how to root without flashing the whole OS. You may benifit from trying this technique. It involves pushing the superuser app to the system/app folder using terminal or adb (if I remember correctly).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aayoo

Reaction score
I hope so, i can't find my usb cable, so i'm relying on an easy root app.

donballz

Reaction score

Are you planning to charge your phone with lightning bolts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rcjames

Reaction score

Are you planning to charge your phone with lightning bolts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey man with lightning bolt will take less then 1 second to charge. It takes me 10 second to charge my phone with my car jumper pack. LOL

Shibbey

Reaction score
I'd quickly pick up a new USB cable from Best Buy or somewhere. Such a needed item! LOL

aayoo

Reaction score
Plenty of phones have compatible chargers, I use my girlfriends blackberry charger with no problems.
I'm familiar with the RSD method from my droid 1 days, but lately I've been falling short on time and haven't touched a computer outside of work in almost in a month.

Vinyl66

Reaction score
I've never rooted a phone so I'm too scared to try without a one touch root app. I hope one comes out for 2.2

rcjames

Reaction score
Where can i contact the guy that is developer that created easyroot maybe he can tell me if they are gonna have a easyroot for 2.2 ota for droid x. I tried rooting the other way and nope cant do it.