earbuds with mic

jsquared

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im currently using my Apple Iddeim? or whatever earbuds but it seems I can't use the mic to answer calls. I have to unplug the earbuds and put the phone to my face...Is there any decent earbuds where the mic will work in conjunction? Also why is that the phone rings by speaker when the earbuds are plugged in?

Im already frustrated with the autoplay when you plug in and plug out the earbuds...greatly frustrating on public transit when everyone stares at you. Thanks!

Thinking about the Klipsch S4s or whatever but I want the mic to work! Also for those looking for earbuds,
RE2s and RE0s are on sale $79, $29 respectively check out slickdeals for the link, too lazy to go find it again

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im currently using my Apple Iddeim? or whatever earbuds but it seems I can't use the mic to answer calls. I have to unplug the earbuds and put the phone to my face...Is there any decent earbuds where the mic will work in conjunction? Also why is that the phone rings by speaker when the earbuds are plugged in?

Im already frustrated with the autoplay when you plug in and plug out the earbuds...greatly frustrating on public transit when everyone stares at you. Thanks!

Thinking about the Klipsch S4s or whatever but I want the mic to work! Also for those looking for earbuds,
RE2s and RE0s are on sale $79, $29 respectively check out slickdeals for the link, too lazy to go find it again

Me too, when i hit the bar it plays my music, i hear the caller but they can't hear me. The funny thing is, they did work well, and now they don't seem to respond.

Aximtreo

Reaction score

They're nice, but do they function on the DROID, talking, answering, and ending calls. Do you currently use them.

I don't but I just ordered a pair based on my son's use of them on his iphone. He loves the quality and if you read the FAQ's on the Bose sight, it says that they may also have more functionality than shown, depending on the phone.

The cheap pair of apple copies I have work so my sincere hope is that these will work better.:motdroidvert:

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score

They're nice, but do they function on the DROID, talking, answering, and ending calls. Do you currently use them.

I don't but I just ordered a pair based on my son's use of them on his iphone. He loves the quality and if you read the FAQ's on the Bose sight, it says that they may also have more functionality than shown, depending on the phone.

The cheap pair of apple copies I have work so my sincere hope is that these will work better.:motdroidvert:

that's what i'm afraid of, them working, i wish we knew someone who actually uses them on the DROID.

Sleeve

Reaction score
Motorokr S9-HD. Good luck finding the microphone, but it's there.

mightym

Reaction score
I just picked up a product called BlueTrek Duo-Stereo from Fry's Electronics. It is bluetooth connected but still retains the classic dual earbuds. The end/start a call function works for those wondering. I dont see a way to skip tracks in songs with the device only has the volume controls.

product

BTW. the Motorola EH20, also available at a Fry's store DID NOT work with end/start a call. Someone else in the other ear bud discussions said it did but i was dissapointed it only muted the microphone on/off. :(

Motorola MOTOROLA EH20 Stereo Headset