Dungeon hunter not in app store

geekyengineertype

Reaction score
Does anyone know why dungeon hunter is not in the app store? (Motorola flipout and at&t0

Sent from my MB511 using DroidForums App

chrisb3

Reaction score
It's not in the app store for ANY Android device. If you want to buy it, you have to go to Gameloft's website and get it there.

This is how Gameloft has chosen to sell their Android apps for the time being.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
Its not worth buying, just avoid it. It was horribly boring, if you want a good RPG get Zenonia.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's all the opinion of the user. Luckily, Gameloft now offers trials, so the OP can see for his/her self.

Sorry, but posts that read "It's not worth buying" in a thread inquiring about how to find an app aren't particularly helpful.

I've played it and didn't find it bad at all. And it's not an RPG either, it's more of an action-adventure type game. Zenonia is a whole different genre.

http://www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games/ --> Get your trial of all the Android HD games

Logan3824

Reaction score
I beat the game in less than a day, don't buy it.....I mean I got it free cause I use a website but even then, it was entertaining but wayyyy too short, plus they have an auto equip button making it too easy to play the game...also there's no reason to buy anything because the drops are common and better.

OP
G

geekyengineertype

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Zenonia is not in the app store either. Is this due to at&t? I went to the website for gameloft and there is a drop down for "select your carrier" and at&t does not appear. Stalled. Does this mean i have to go through the "side load" hack? If you can't tell I am a noob. Just got me a droid and my wife an iphone to compare. Already playing tons of games on hers only flinging angry birds on mine. Motorola flipout tilt sensor backwards for most apps too.

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Zenonia is not in the app store either. Is this due to at&t? I went to the website for gameloft and there is a drop down for "select your carrier" and at&t does not appear. Stalled. Does this mean i have to go through the "side load" hack? If you can't tell I am a noob. Just got me a droid and my wife an iphone to compare. Already playing tons of games on hers only flinging angry birds on mine. Motorola flipout tilt sensor backwards for most apps too.

I'm pretty sure AT&T blocked it so you can't install apk's from the internet or any source other than the market. So you wouldn't be able to download Dungeon Hunter or the demo to try it out. I'm pretty sure you'd have to root your phone to install any apk's from the internet. It sucks that AT&T has to ruin your android experience.