Dungeon Hunter saves????

matrice0056

Reaction score
Anyone know how to save mid level in Dungeon Hunter. I love the game but it sucks having to start a level over if I leave the app for a minute. :icon_evil:

SpykeZ

Reaction score
There is no way, game auto saves so if you quit mid dungeon...yep..you already know how that goes.

That was one of the cons of the game.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
a BOX of crap? Man....I hope it's a small box :( stinky

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
It saves your loot, but not your location. So far I have had no issue of not being able to finish a dungeon but I am still early on. I wish you could close the game and keep it running in the background so I can open it and keep playing.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I havent played this game, but if you press the home button to exit, then do a long press on the home button, and select the game, does it not continue where you left off, this should leave the app in memory, unless your app killer takes it out. I have yet to find a app/game that this didnt work on.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
well if you hit home with any app then go back to the game/app it saves where you were at. Yes I've done this multiple times.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Well, i have since downloaded and played the game, which by the way is a pretty cool one to play (keeps me busy while i'm away from my warcraft :) ) It seems that it uses so much of your ram, that when you put it in the background the built in task killer immediately kills it, even if you dont have anything else running. So more than likely it is using 50+mb of ram. Dont really see a way around this, unless you had a ROM that you could set the free ram really low, or possibly getting into the system files, and removing the app from the task killing process.

mkw87

Reaction score
I can't find this game in the market, only a dungeon huter editor?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
matrice0056

matrice0056

Reaction score
Well, i have since downloaded and played the game, which by the way is a pretty cool one to play (keeps me busy while i'm away from my warcraft :) ) It seems that it uses so much of your ram, that when you put it in the background the built in task killer immediately kills it, even if you dont have anything else running. So more than likely it is using 50+mb of ram. Dont really see a way around this, unless you had a ROM that you could set the free ram really low, or possibly getting into the system files, and removing the app from the task killing process.

If use Bugless Beast you can run a script to reserve memory. :icon_ banana:

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yeah i'm using BBV1.1 are you talking about the keep 50/75/100mb free? Any one of those and the app still closes, as it has to shut it down to keep those amounts free.