Dualboot's MyBeach HD Live Wallpaper Labor Day Giveaway

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
f-705-3

Have you ever used a live wallpaper that truly brought you some inner joy? Well I have and seeing as the summer is coming to an end, I thought maybe 10 lucky readers should be able to as well. The guys over at Dualboot were nice enough to give us 10 copies of their popular MybeachHD live wallpaper for a labor day only giveaway. This wallpaper currently resides on my phone and Galaxy Tab 10.1 and are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Here is my quick overview of the wallpaper:
It's nice because it does not take too much from your phone (batteries, memory, icon visibility, etc) and still gives you a smooth beach experience. For $.99, it was well worth it to have this on both my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and all the different phones I use and review. I would buy it any day.

Here is how I'll do this contest.
Answer these two questions below the best you can and at the end of the day, I'll post the winners name at the end of the thread and PM them with the instructions.

Question 1: How do you spend your labor day?
Question 2: What phone do you wish you had today to use while ignoring your family at the dinner table?

See, very simple.

If you are willing to enter, be ready to buy the app and get a full refund.
Enjoy

Market Link

Last edited by a moderator:

patfactorx

Reaction score
Question 1: How do you spend your labor day? Chilling at the beach!
Question 2: What phone do you wish you had today to use while ignoring your family at the dinner table? Droid Bionic!

Reaction score
Question 1: How do you spend your labor day? I wish it was chilling at the beach, but ill be working all day long :(
Question 2: What phone do you wish you had today to use while ignoring your family at the dinner table? HTC Vigor ;)

marcogiudice

Reaction score
I spend it celebrating my birthday and I have a thunderbolt but a like a nexus prime to ignore family but its not out

shanonsison

Reaction score
beach HD

Question 1: i would b spending it somewhere cold with snow. reason why is i live in hawaii and i see beach all day. it is very relaxing and i love it but i would also like to experience a real winter.
Question 2: i was raised that not even a house phone would interrupt dinner. so the only phone that had the power to break that rule is one that can stream live University of Hawaii football, pour a cold heineken, and call a pizza man at the same time. droid bionic 2 idea maybe?

darkmatter

Reaction score
I would play, but I've already bought every lwp they have....wish they had more. Best lwp's on the market.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
#1 This labor day I am finishing some inside construction projects in my house before our 1st baby arrives later this month!

#2 I would hope to be using a bionic to occupy my time around other family :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
Question 1) I would probably spend labor day playing video games and check out the forums about anything Android Related and social networking.

Question2) I would check out the Droid Bionic or the Droid 3 and hear my mom constantly say, "Put that phone away! Your food is getting cold!"

Dragonrdrz

Reaction score
Question 1: I am slow cooking BBQ chicken for about 8 hours and having some beer later
Question 2: a droid bionic so I can sit on the deck have a few beers and play with the phone to bide my time

JoeyJ

Reaction score
Q1: I will be spending labor day the American way. With hot dogs, hamburgers and fireworks.

Q2: I wish I had a rugged smart phone that was on the level of Droid bionic.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Reaction score

Dreaming of being at the ocean and playing with my German Shepard named Astoria (named after Astoria, OR, where The Goonies was filmed) :)

Question 2: What phone do you wish you had today to use while ignoring your family at the dinner table?

Oh sweet Droid Bionic. :) However, while at the dinner table I am spending time with my family, therefor I would have no need to have any phone then. :p

Beardface

Reaction score
Grilling out with the family, probably watching whatever football games will be on later

Whatever I can use to watch ESPN3 since I just got it to start working last week. Nothing better than being able to watch a live football game from your phone in what has to be as close to streaming HD quality as possible on a device as small as a Thunderbolt.

Fakecharles

Reaction score
Labor Day

Q1. I spent Labor Day working this year. The only thing worse than working on a holiday is, of course, having no job at all.

Q2. The phone I would wish for would be the one that Thomas Edison used to call Watson. My family is bored with my other phones but if I spoke into THAT phone, and Watson came in from the other room? It would be like hanging out on the Holodeck.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Question 1:

Spent most of the day installing hardwood floors for a good friend. Now relaxing at home with the dog at my feet, son playing COD, and wife's getting ready to put the ribs on the grill along with corn on the cob and the her homemade baked beans. Umm umm good food!

Question 2:

Would enjoy every minute I can spend with the family, since our crazy life doesn't afford us a lot of quality time. But, the Nexus Prime (if it's true) would do it for me.

Happy Labor Day!!!!!!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Question : I spent today at home, with no power until after 4 pm thanks to the weather front that came in...and is now hovering it seems over my house...:happy:

Question 2: I would have to use my Droid X...cause as of today, there isnt a phone out that makes me want to upgrade...now Sept 8th could be a whole `nother ball of wax...:p