[Giveaway] HD Widgets

faganm24

Reaction score
I would love to have notification on my phone just like in Honeycomb. With the size that phones are becoming, having them on the bottom would almost be simplier to the end user. That would be the most useful, because you always have to deal with notifications. Also allowing for customization of widget on pulldowns and quick toggles would be sweet. Really, just more customization.

cincycats51

Reaction score
Well this isn't really in the next version of Android, more like the next Honeycomb update. But I would like to see a "Clear All" in the notification car. I can't stand when I don't use my Xoom for awhile to come back with a bunch of updates, then having to delete them individually. It's just annoying.

Ninjak

Reaction score
I have been yearning for the ability to back up and restore my apps data with without having to be rooted to do so. Even moreso now that more of us have both an Android phone and Android tablet, or even for those simply upgrading to a new phone. I just hope it's in the near future in Icre Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean, as opposed to way down the line like the letter "Y" version of AndroidOS, which would likely be Yogurt in 2017. ;)

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Looking for better cloud management ......& also a way to clock your cpu with out root access I know that one is a stretch but at least wishful thinking

rherron

Reaction score
An HD Widgets or Beautiful Widgets type clock/weather widget incorporated into it which functions to my liking even on the lock screen. Things this popular/basic should be part of the OS.

deputc26

Reaction score
All UI elements GPU accelerated
built in task manager that allows me to micromanage my apps
native support for an FM transmitter
native support for the gps WAAS
better integration of google music with some music purchasing service
built in screenshot functionality

lanza_david

Reaction score
In the next version of Android I'd like a hologram projector with gesture control!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jleeusa

Reaction score
Just got done talking with my wife.... How about a force field or bubble app to be totally isolated from time to time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums