SuperMassive Black Hole Live Wallpaper

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Live wallpaper's can add some super awesome flair to your homescreen. The new "Supermassive Black Hole" live wallpaper by theme dev "Maxelus" is one of the coolest we have seen in a while. There are many live scenes included with this app. Some scenes include Inferno Clouds, Pegasus Galaxy, Banelord Nebula, and Sandstorm Galaxy. All of these live wallpapers are filled with lights and colors that all end up being sucked into the black hole. The wallpaper will react to your phones rotation changing the effect as it senses the phone's change in direction. You can grab the app for less than $2. Grab it from the Play Link below.

via Play Store

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thank God for Google Opinion Rewards. Downloading now. I need a livewallpaper like I need another hole in my head, but this one look pretty sweet, so I'm gonna rock it.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I turned off the gyro sensor feature. While kinda cool, that kinda thing always makes me feel a bit woozy and I know what it can do to the battery to be constantly checking the sensor for movement.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Excellent.
bh%20max.jpg

Pretty good, I guess.
20140516-interstellar-x306-1400264766.jpg

I don't like it.
4757500a3e08abd410e8da4c5aa930d9bcce2201.jpg

It might not be for everybody.
(slow day at work)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Thank God for Google Opinion Rewards. Downloading now. I need a livewallpaper like I need another hole in my head, but this one look pretty sweet, so I'm gonna rock it.

No kidding. <3 the opinion rewards. I've gotten easily $30 from that thing over the years. May not sound like much but it lets me buy apps that I may not use that much but still want.

Though I just realized I bought the app and it still has in app purchases. WTF!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
No kidding. <3 the opinion rewards. I've gotten easily $30 from that thing over the years. May not sound like much but it lets me buy apps that I may not use that much but still want.

Though I just realized I bought the app and it still has in app purchases. WTF!
Noticed that as I was looking at it in the play store. Has enough customization for me with the initial purchase, so I likely won't spend more on it.

I know Google's just collecting even more detailed demographic info on me with Opinion Rewards, but I don't care. Like you, I've used those earnings to "buy" some great apps and iaps I otherwise likely wouldn't have.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Noticed that as I was looking at it in the play store. Has enough customization for me with the initial purchase, so I likely won't spend more on it.

I know Google's just collecting even more detailed demographic info on me with Opinion Rewards, but I don't care. Like you, I've used those earnings to "buy" some great apps and iaps I otherwise likely wouldn't have.

Agreed. And honestly, most of the questions I've had asked are things like if I have visited a certain place or if I drove/walked/biked there. Nothing really super sensitive.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Agreed. And honestly, most of the questions I've had asked are things like if I have visited a certain place or if I drove/walked/biked there. Nothing really super sensitive.
And you know they already know you were there thanks to GPS anyway.