DSX gingerbread

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Anyone runing it. Im having issues getting it to reboot with bootstrap for droid 2 not the dx one. I know for any gingerbread rom thats been the method. Now its not rebooting at all for me.

trying to install theme and dont really want to start over I only had dsx on here about 8 hours tops dont want to start over just cause now that I try to reboot into rebcovery I see I cant :(
will suck to have to sbf, then do the 2 step method to get back to latest prerooted gb just to install dsx again then try the theme again :(

KOBALT

Reaction score
I'm actually installing it right now. Coming from CM7. I sbf'd, then rooted. Bootstrapped and installed the 2 part rootedGB. Now I"m gonna bootstrap again and install the DSX zip along with the River theme and keyboard zips. I've wiped in between each step. I'll post back if I have issues.

EDIT: Well, everything installed fine, but when I get to the start screen where you touch the Droid, I'm stuck. I touch him and he lights up and nothing happens. Lame.....

Last edited:

FernBch

Reaction score
Dumb question. Are you choosing reboot recovery, or are you choosing bootstrap recovery then reboot recovery. Reboot recovery does just what it says, reboots your DX. Choose bootstrap first, then after success displays choose reboot recovery.

I've been runnin DSX for over a month now and I love it. Smooth, stable, fast, and I get good battery life, too. I've tried the "colored river" themes. The dark theme is nice, the orange looked cool (haven't tried it), but really like BlueRiver. I have a CRT off mod, changed my locksliders, and am currently messin around with android overclock. The latter is becoming a little challenging as things are not working the way I thought they should, but I'll get it sooner or later.

My Droid Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

Last edited: