Dropped my RAZR MAXX --- Anyone ever deal with Verizon's WONDERFUL insurance???

OP
S

Sled208

Reaction score
Just reporting back. Got my RAZR Maxx back today. It took 5 business days for them to repair the phone and they sent it back next day air. Phone looks great!!! I soon discovered though that they wiped it clean. I now have to figure out every single password and setting for every account AGAIN ugh! It didn't require a new Sim card. I put my original one back in and it

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sled208 said:
Just reporting back. Got my RAZR Maxx back today. It took 5 business days for them to repair the phone and they sent it back next day air. Phone looks great!!! I soon discovered though that they wiped it clean. I now have to figure out every single password and setting for every account AGAIN ugh! It didn't require a new Sim card. I put my original one back in and it

My guess is that they didn't fix it, they replaced it.

bionic207

Reaction score
Last time I made a claim they sent me a refurbished phone. They take the broke ones and piece them together to make a like new phone and that's what you get. They do the same thing if you warranty your phone through vzw. I was told that's what I could do with my LG Revo. I had it about a month when it stopped sending txts would reset by itself. It was all over their forums and LGs that people had issues and some had replaced their phones 5 times. I demanded a different phone and got loud in the store. I walked out with a NEW Bionic at no cost :) Sometimes you gotta be a jerk.

Beka27

Reaction score
Any update on this? Did it end up being a different phone? With your initial conversation, did they say you'd be receiving YOUR phone back? Did you contact them again to figure out what happened?