Drop my Razr Maxx!!

benz0

Reaction score
Drop the Maxx on the concrete this morning, fully (semi-protected, this case still exposes the top and bottom) protected with the Verizon basket weave case. Had a scuff/dent on one corner! ! Never in my smart phone life have I got a scratch or scufff!! I always get a fully protected armors like, sedio or otterbox cases. But i can't keep a phone no longer than 6 months... but i love the maxx to much to get rid of her. Oh wells, should of known that this doesn't protect the top fully and bottom is exposed as well. And when i decided to keep a phone for the length of my contract, i get a crappy case for it. It's not a really bad case, was just being lazy and didn't want to carry around any more extra weight with the other brand name cases.

Sorry for venting, i guess there's a first for everything. :/

SallyC

Reaction score
Aww, that's too bad. Respectful venting is allowed, btw. If you can't vent among friends who understand, where can you?

Hopefully that's the last drop - at least it's still working with no cracked or scratched screen! :)

cece5702

Reaction score
What type of case do you have for your Maxx?
Drop the Maxx on the concrete this morning, fully (semi-protected, this case still exposes the top and bottom) protected with the Verizon basket weave case. Had a scuff/dent on one corner! ! Never in my smart phone life have I got a scratch or scufff!! I always get a fully protected armors like, sedio or otterbox cases. But i can't keep a phone no longer than 6 months... but i love the maxx to much to get rid of her. Oh wells, should of known that this doesn't protect the top fully and bottom is exposed as well. And when i decided to keep a phone for the length of my contract, i get a crappy case for it. It's not a really bad case, was just being lazy and didn't want to carry around any more extra weight with the other brand name cases.

Sorry for venting, i guess there's a first for everything. :/

huskur

Reaction score
Get some super fine emory cloth and rub off the scratches and then buff it up with a buffing wheel on a drill. Second recommendation is----the otterbox commuter case. Its not huge and it protects the whole phone. It's half the size of the regular otterbox

rvmclaughlin

Reaction score
Get some super fine emory cloth and rub off the scratches and then buff it up with a buffing wheel on a drill. Second recommendation is----the otterbox commuter case. Its not huge and it protects the whole phone. It's half the size of the regular otterbox

Glad to hear it didn't break,,,my husband dropped his yesterday, only had it for 2 weeks and cracked the screen. Of course it is my fault because I didn't buy cases yet. I am debating between the commuter or the defender. We didn't even pay for them yet, no insurance on it... o well. My original droid has been dropped without a case and never cracked. He has his razr and I have mine. So I think I will get one of each. I hear the defender is thicker than the commuter. Does the commuter come with the screen protector attached to it??? Any other opinions on them?

MaXKiLLz

Reaction score
I use the Otterbox Commuter and love it. Screen protector is not attached like the Defender. Comes in the box and you have to apply it to the screen. Great protection. Feels good in the hand. My wife didn't like the added size, which isn't much, but her hands are smaller than mine.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like the size I don't like small and slim phones so the added bulk suits me just fine and it fits fine in my pocket etc.