Droidx X Bootloader Loop

Mekk

Reaction score
I am got the update for 605 after being on the rooted with TBH 602 image. After the update the device kept rebooting it's self. I tried SBFing back back to 2.3.34_1 with the VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf file from 1kdsdroids's site using Ubuntu. I am able to get the Recovery Console, and have done a factory restore, but now it keeps going into the bootloader screen every time i reboot the droidx. If I plug it in to charge it it goes to the bootloader page. Can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am got the update for 605 after being on the rooted with TBH 602 image. After the update the device kept rebooting it's self. I tried SBFing back back to 2.3.34_1 with the VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf file from 1kdsdroids's site using Ubuntu. I am able to get the Recovery Console, and have done a factory restore, but now it keeps going into the bootloader screen every time i reboot the droidx. If I plug it in to charge it it goes to the bootloader page. Can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You my friend should charge your battery, then sbf once more using another fresh file...I myself always use the rsdlite...never an issue, also I get all my files from droidlife, one more very important thing...Make sure you get the full ssbf file and not the system sbf....try that and make sure you wait till the computer says reboot manually and if you get the loop, just pull battery and factory reset and golden you are...

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!