[ROM] Droid4HD For JB

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Just curious, would there be any difference between this ROM and Eclipse with HD Widgets + HD Camera installed?

huatz84

Reaction score
Re: Droid4HD

Any added features apart from Eclipse? Btw,thanks,myfishbear. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just curious, would there be any difference between this ROM and Eclipse with HD Widgets + HD Camera installed?
this is a new rom just didnt get around to making screenshots but it gives u an idea of how it looks. its got all the stuff included with the hd razr. it has chrome and the apps are all in the system/ app partition, new boot animation, new vzw apps, new default backround, diffrent messanger app and more. i watched a youtube video and used a system dump of the droid hd then integrated into 217.

ws6formula350

Reaction score

Gonna try this out in a little bit, thanks!

Curious, anyway to get the circles widget working on an aftermarket launcher? I prefer Nova but I also like the widget.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

dail

Reaction score
Installed this + GoogleNow + 1320ulv + speedscript... booted up just fine but didn't auto restore my apps and settings as per usual when I start a new rom. Facebook doesn't seem to be syncing the pics to my contacts either.

Other than this, I haven't noticed anything atm in the few hours that I have been messing around with it.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Installed this + GoogleNow + 1320ulv + speedscript... booted up just fine but didn't auto restore my apps and settings as per usual when I start a new rom. Facebook doesn't seem to be syncing the pics to my contacts either.

Other than this, I haven't noticed anything atm in the few hours that I have been messing around with it.
wipe data on phonesy / vending / play it has old values in it you can also try wiping everything and reinstall.

huatz84

Reaction score

First time booting,I was amazed with the awesome razr HD bootanimation. All things run well. This could be nominated as the best blur ROM for D4. I like this better than Eclipse. Btw,can you make a patch for aosp text messaging plus emoji support?

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score

First time booting,I was amazed with the awesome razr HD bootanimation. All things run well. This could be nominated as the best blur ROM for D4. I like this better than Eclipse. Btw,can you make a patch for aosp text messaging plus emoji support?

Indeed, sickest boot animation ever

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

ws6formula350

Reaction score

You can use TiBu to uninstall messaging and flash the whitemms.zip from his website for aosp mms...