Droid2 help.. can't save a attachment? also will vcast manager not work with windows7

Python423

Reaction score
Just got a droid2, and am totally lost on it.. Trying to my pictures over to this phone.. even simplying emailing them to my gmail, it wont let me save it, says card the attachment could not be downloaded because the SD card is missing or not mounted? it has a 8 gig SD card in it, and ive took it in and out 3 times ? whats wrong?

clborden

Reaction score
Are you plugged into your computer when this happens? I know this happens to mine when I'm plugged in.

OP
Python423

Python423

Reaction score
Yes I was.. thanks.. will try that... IS there a way to manage files easily on Windows 7??

CheathamHill

Reaction score
I was JUST about to start a similar thread..just emailed a picture to my hotmail account and can pull it up full screen, but unlike my bberry it won't save...nothing comes up when I hit the menu key or when I long press it other than the pic info....

what gives? I'd really like to save the picture and use it as a wallpaper

OP
Python423

Python423

Reaction score
I had mine plugged to USB port on computer.. this was preventing it for some reason.. unplugged it, and it saved fine...

CheathamHill

Reaction score
I had mine plugged to USB port on computer.. this was preventing it for some reason.. unplugged it, and it saved fine...

Mine is not plugged into anything..I can't understand why I don't have theoption to save a picture or set it as my wallpaper

OP
Python423

Python423

Reaction score
u scroll all way down? when i scrolled all way down it says download attachment..

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is the file on your PC.......

fiirst let me recommend you grab astro file manager (free) is fine from the market. This will open up a new way to view your device files including downloads and pictures.

pool_shark

Reaction score
If the device is plugged in and set to usb mass storage, the device can't access the SD card. I set mine to charge only unless I'm moving files between the Droid and my PC.