Droid X2 OUT and discounted to $149

rawr33

Reaction score
No Biggie... I stopped by the Verizon kiosk at the mall this evening, hoping to play with a working Thunderbolt and check on an X2. The woman there said they didn't have it and had no idea what the X2 was; then I pointed out her dummy X2 unit with associated sign. :) It can be good to think of some Verizon salespeople as store clerks rather than technology folk.

The folks at Best Buy were awesome, though. (Now am pondering the LG Revolution for it's nice features and look; I think it seems like a good phone, and I can't wait much longer to get rid of my broken sms phone.)

lfylove

Reaction score
Damn i might be upgrading to a droid x... and this comes out? Tht sux but u cant beat a droid x for a bill

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

kylekruchok

Reaction score
I just got mine on Saturday, for twenty five bucks, plus tax. Gotta love Memorial day sales!

Zog

Reaction score
Just bought mine for $119.99 online thru costco. Came with a free case and car charger. Upgraded from a droid 2

OP
M

milkisfun

Reaction score
To reply to my own post: picked up an Otterbox and love it!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yep dims that same. I ordered two different cases off Amazon and they were labeled
for the Droid X and they fit perfectly.

The only thing missing is the camera button on the X2.

magman

Reaction score
is the droid battery the same as the droid x/x2 as far as size just wounding if u where just pointing it out to the dorid2 owners or if u put it here cuz it would work with the x/x2 aswell? thanks