Droid X2 due May 12th.?

CASHPOINT

Looks like the newest solid rumor is May 12th.
Looking forward to it. X is great, X2 hopefully is twice as nice!

cece5702

What are some of the features on the X2? How fast will the processor be? I just purchased the X and im still within my 14 day policy return..Hmmmmmm!!! Droid X or Droid X2? Decisions Decisions.......

OP
CASHPOINT

CASHPOINT

What are some of the features on the X2? How fast will the processor be? I just purchased the X and im still within my 14 day policy return..Hmmmmmm!!! Droid X or Droid X2? Decisions Decisions.......

Motorola Droid X 2 comes with Android 2.2 Froyo (or Could get Gingerbread Android 2.3 before launch) skinned with new Motorola BLUR, running on a NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core 1.2GHz processor, sporting a 4.3 inches QHD LCD display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution, equipped with 768MB RAM, 8 megapixels rear-facing camera with dual-LED flash, 720p HD movie capturing capability, micro-SD card slot support for memory expansion up to 32GB 3G, 802.11 b/g/n, a-GPS, DLNA capability, micro-HDMI, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass sensors, Android Market, and more.

cece5702

What comes pre-installed on the SD card? My Droid X is already fast! and the X2 is faster Wow!!! I need to compare specs with the X. This sounds promising...Hmmm...

Motorola Droid X 2 comes with Android 2.2 Froyo (or Could get Gingerbread Android 2.3 before launch) skinned with new Motorola BLUR, running on a NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core 1.2GHz processor, sporting a 4.3 inches QHD LCD display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution, equipped with 768MB RAM, 8 megapixels rear-facing camera with dual-LED flash, 720p HD movie capturing capability, micro-SD card slot support for memory expansion up to 32GB 3G, 802.11 b/g/n, a-GPS, DLNA capability, micro-HDMI, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass sensors, Android Market, and more.

EgooEspada

It also sounds like theres been promise of better battery in the new Droid X2. Don't know if it means a bigger battery or what. Either way, this device is promising. Cece5702, if you can, I'd recommend trading in your Droid X for the X2. Should be better all around.

cece5702

Yeah I hate it when Verizon make you pay that return fee even though I'm trading it in. I should be able to keep my Droid X accessories for the X2 I hope. Wonder how much the X2 will cost?
It also sounds like theres been promise of better battery in the new Droid X2. Don't know if it means a bigger battery or what. Either way, this device is promising. Cece5702, if you can, I'd recommend trading in your Droid X for the X2. Should be better all around.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

EgooEspada

Yeah I hate it when Verizon make you pay that return fee even though I'm trading it in. I should be able to keep my Droid X accessories for the X2 I hope. Wonder how much the X2 will cost?

Your accessories should work with the DX2. Also, it should be somewhere around $149 - $199

Technoman

Still no front camera and not 4G? I love my X, but I don't feel that this enough of an upgrade to waste my ne2 on. I will hold out for the Bionic.

cece5702

Well if its $149.00 that's the same amount I paid for the X a week ago. So its a even swap for me apart from the $35 restocking fee I will have to pay to return the X. Might be worth it :)
Still no front camera and not 4G? I love my X, but I don't feel that this enough of an upgrade to waste my ne2 on. I will hold out for the Bionic.