Droid x2 camcorder issues

Laflamablanca

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm having issues with my camcorder freezing up and skipping while recording. It shows up on the final video and does this almost everytime I try recording a video. I have it set to the highest resolution so I can play it on my TV when I want. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Fletchmessenger

Reaction score
I have the same issue and my brother recommended that I should get check my storage size and it is the same as his 8 gigs. For now I have been using a different camcorder and I have not received any help as to what to do. So you are not the only one but I have also seen one work properly and it makes me sick.

jcl6543

Reaction score
I too came here looking for a solution to this issue. The stock camcorder freezes and lags while recording and the video it takes is useless.

Does anyone know what the problem is? I have a replacement phone and it really didn't start doing it until I got the new one about a month ago.

I also installed an app from the market, another camcorder and it does the same thing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I think that its an x2 issue... mine doesn't do it... my sons did. Fdr cured it temporarily.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jcl6543

Reaction score
Does anyone know why when I go to SETTINGS / APPLICATIONS / MANAGE APPLICATIONS I can see an icon for CAMERA but there is no icon for CAMCORDER?