Droid X

Juanblaze

Reaction score
Help anyone on multiple questions...first to root or not to root do the pros out way the cons?

Sent from my DROIDX

TWong1200

Reaction score
If you're on this site, why would you not root? Especially in this subforum. You can't install UDX without root, which is required to install bootstrap

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Help anyone on multiple questions...first to root or not to root do the pros out way the cons?

Sent from my DROIDX

Now that there's an sbf for the X, the risks of rooting are minimal. The advantages are many. Being to get rid of bloatware is high on most everyone's list. And of course custom roms and themes are also high on the list. But with all the fiddling normally comes additional problems. However for most of us that do root and rom, problems simply represent another excuse to play with our phones!!

Just do a lot of reading and you'll find information that will help you make a decision that is right for you.

Good luck and enjoy your phone.

OP
J

Juanblaze

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info I plan to root my phone just wanted to see what feed back I would get pro and con. If you have any other insight or just any advice that could help in the process of rooting this beast it would be appreciated

Sent from my DROIDX