Droid x vs Storm 2

ncridgerunner

Reaction score
I'm thinking about abandoning my Storm 2 and going to the Droid x. Has anyone gone from the storm to a previous droid model? Any recommendations or suggestions?

gkeller16

Reaction score
I'm thinking about abandoning my Storm 2 and going to the Droid x. Has anyone gone from the storm to a previous droid model? Any recommendations or suggestions?

I was a diehard storm user and left for the Droid and couldn't be happier. Its a no brainer to go with the X over storm 2. My wife just got the incredible coming from storm 1 and she is in love with-it. She is blown away by how much faster it is.

OP
N

ncridgerunner

Reaction score
Thanks gkeller. The storm 2 is painfully slow sometimes and I hope the droid x will solve this problem. It sounds like there are a lot of great apps as well.

MrMan8

Reaction score
I also left the storm for the droid. The storm has nothing on the droid. The droid is faster and has more apps.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I laughed so hard when i saw this thread. I've seen a lot of droid vs. (You name it) threads but I've never seen a Droid vs Storm2.

Its like comparing windows 7 with windows 3.1. Yes, that's how much better a Droid is over the Storm 2. Not even in the same category.
Get a Droid and get into the 21st century.

JCo352

Reaction score
Hookbill is right, there is no comparison, it's like night and day.

gkeller16

Reaction score
Yeah both storms are very laggy and that's one thing you notice right away is how much snappier droids are. My wifes phone got to the point it would lag 4 to 5 secs behind typing or even trying to answer a call she would miss them.

And as far as apps go Blackberry app store is a joke compared to android market,so many more programs on this and much cheaper as well.always finding new stuff to play around with and with apps2sd now its awesome. I think you will love it,good luck in your decision.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I laughed so hard when i saw this thread. I've seen a lot of droid vs. (You name it) threads but I've never seen a Droid vs Storm2.

Same here....X against any BB is a laugh!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blackberry isn't even on the same page as Droid period! I also traded my storm 2 for my Droid and wish I had gotten the Droid at launch instead of wasting my time on Blackberry! YouTube search Droid vs Droid and see for yourself! Haha!

J

Johnly

I am not laughing, I know the BB side of life works. I had a storm years ago. I think you will find the X pleasant. Plus, as you can see, lots of laughter over here, because life is! That good!:icon_ lala::byestorm:

Rubi22

Reaction score
sweet, I'm running a ....gasp...storm 1... but have my X preordered at BB. Can't wait..

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
As everyone else has said, Android beats all BBs. Even this Eris I'm using is better than my Storm or Curve ever were. And the Eris is slow and low res! Can't wait to get my X!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
BB is for business users that can stand BB OS (i've used original storm and at times i couldnt stand it), android is new era / 21century, so welcome on board, you wont regret your move to android