Droid X vs. Droid 2

Fairway18

Reaction score
Finally went to the Verizon store to get a new phone. I'm a windows guy that windows mobile b4. My big thing was to be able to sync my phone with laptop or desktop. Sales people told me that I can only sync the Droid 2 with Outlook and NOT the Droid X. So I got the 2 and downloaded Dejaoffice & Companionlink for my desktop. Works so so. Why can't the Droid X do the same thing. Isn't it a software issue? Thanks

clsales

Reaction score
Finally went to the Verizon store to get a new phone. I'm a windows guy that windows mobile b4. My big thing was to be able to sync my phone with laptop or desktop. Sales people told me that I can only sync the Droid 2 with Outlook and NOT the Droid X. So I got the 2 and downloaded Dejaoffice & Companionlink for my desktop. Works so so. Why can't the Droid X do the same thing. Isn't it a software issue? Thanks

CompanionLink supports both the Droid 2 and the Droid X. We've found that both phones have a feature in MotoBLUR merges similar contacts in the native Android address book. DejaOffice will still display the individual contacts correctly.