Droid X upgrade eligibility?

B

budmonster

I checked my VZW account online and it says that I'm eligible for an upgrade on 11/20/2010. I'm able to get the Droid X for the $199 deal w/ instant rebate or the Next Best Activity (NBA) program? Or am out of luck?

Reaction score
I checked my VZW account online and it says that I'm eligible for an upgrade on 11/20/2010. I'm able to get the Droid X for the $199 deal w/ instant rebate or the Next Best Activity (NBA) program? Or am out of luck?

I thought they said if you were due anytime in 2010 for an upgrade, you could get it at the Discounted price... I saw it on numerous news reports.

Reaction score
Also, please note that you can't do this online. If you phone isn't yet due for an upgrade (but will be by the end of 2010), then you will need to either call and order, or go to a store.

tmoney2007

Reaction score
My upgrade is about the same time timeframe. I think the contract has to end, but I am going to try to talk them into letting me do it anyway. If not, I'll use one of the upgrades on the other lines.

jvmxtra

Reaction score
yeah, I am in same situation but it does not let me do the upgrade online.. really blows.(I wonder if this will work on wirefly)

OP
B

budmonster

I'm confused. I'm I able to get the 199.99 price or not?