Droid X suffers from Death Grip too, says Apple

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why Apple and AT&T fail
Poor 3g coverage
False advertising
Apple seems to stay on the same plan nothing new really.

Say what you will about Apple, but they have more money than Microsoft does now, they also have a huge install base. Apple isn't going anywhere folks, they have enough money to buy Google straight cash, and just close it down.

I'm a Mac user. We have an iMac, Mac Book Pro, and ipod. I had an iPhone. As I posted earlier, I dropped more calls in 7 months with my iPhone and AT&T than I did in the previous 7 years with VZW.

Yes, Apple has ton of money and are a true presence in the technology industry. But to deflect this issue to Android is pure marketing and, in my opinion, WRONG!

If you want to lead, admit you made a mistake, remediate it and move forward. Deflection is not the solution

Mike

Reaction score
I'm a Mac user. We have an iMac, Mac Book Pro, and ipod. I had an iPhone. As I posted earlier, I dropped more calls in 7 months with my iPhone and AT&T than I did in the previous 7 years with VZW.

Yes, Apple has ton of money and are a true presence in the technology industry. But to deflect this issue to Android is pure marketing and, in my opinion, WRONG!

If you want to lead, admit you made a mistake, remediate it and move forward. Deflection is not the solution

Mike

I thought it was funny they admitted there was a problem so huge it required them to give out "bumpers", costing them millions, all the while saying they're no different than any other phone. (not going to do more than mention the obvious differences in issues - rf absorption vs impedance characteristics..)

Can't remember any other device that required a case just to function...

And just because it's funny. I was with a friend yesterday that just got an iPhone 4. We were talking about movies and I asked him to look up something online to see who had the faster phone. He did a search and so did I on my Droid, except I reached over and just touched the deadspot and stopped his page from loading.

I won, obviously ;-p

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought it was funny they admitted there was a problem so huge it required them to give out "bumpers", costing them millions, all the while saying they're no different than any other phone. (not going to do more than mention the obvious differences in issues - rf absorption vs impedance characteristics..)

And just because it's funny. I was with a friend yesterday that just got an iPhone 4. We were talking about movies and I asked him to look up something online to see who had the faster phone. He did a search and so did I on my Droid, except I reached over and just touched the deadspot and stopped his page from loading.

I won, obviously ;-p

like some sort of martial arts sleeper move... :)

cypherx82

Reaction score

Mike

I won, obviously ;-p

I lol'd so hard.

Finger + iPhone 4 dead spot = insta-gib.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

I won, obviously ;-p

like some sort of martial arts sleeper move... :)

LMAO @ these 2 posts.

The martial arts move post reminded me of the Vulcan Pinch Spock does...

attachment.php

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12436&d=1280285411