Droid x reboots

fezrock

Reaction score
SD card. Check for liberty files and folder. Delete with predjudice. Then clear cache in bootloader again and reboot. Sometimes you have to do this stuff a few times. Don't know why. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JFDroid

Reaction score
The Gingerbread ROM is unrootable for D2G/DX/DPro. See @p3droid's twitter account. He has his hands on an early copy of GB for these devices and says all current root methods are failing.

If you want root/ROMs, you need to bail on Motorola. They're making it harder every day for developers.

Sent from my Droid X that I can't wait to trade for a Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Gingerbread ROM is unrootable for D2G/DX/DPro. See @p3droid's twitter account. He has his hands on an early copy of GB for these devices and says all current root methods are failing.

If you want root/ROMs, you need to bail on Motorola. They're making it harder every day for developers.

Sent from my Droid X that I can't wait to trade for a Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Well hopefully they will find a way. I have no interest in ROMs, just root. And I have my eye on the Thunderbolt. Bionic looks great, but other than the CPU, I think the htc may be the better phone.

georgiadog3

Reaction score
I have a fix for your Boot Logo Woes...There is an app called Boot logo Changer in the Market one of the Logo's it offers is the Motorola "M" Logo. I also understand your woes when rooting and loading rom's. I started on the OG Droid and then to the DX and just did my wifes new Inc tonight. It can be scary, or just maybe I'm naively fearless and have good luck with this stuff but if you get on these sites and read these boards and try to find out all you can first. Then its just a step by step process and you are done. Good Luck.