Droid x preorder ended early (as of today)

dclutter1

Reaction score
I just walked out of Best Buy where they told me they can't take any more preorders for the Droid x. In fact, the salesman even showed me the message they received in their system telling them to stop. He said it had something to do with vzw allowing dinc backorders to be switched over (or because so many people were cancelling their order for the dinc and preordering the x).

lexone

Reaction score
Is this whole Motorola Droid x hype. Because I have the Motorola droid and it must be my fifth phone. I hope the droid x isn t a cheesy phone with a whole lot of hype around it. Also like the evo 4 phone for sprint it has two cameras 1 in the front the other in the back. Also on sprint you can watch a videos in Hd. I heard on the droid x it is hard to push the camera buttom.

OP
dclutter1

dclutter1

Reaction score
It's funny; I went there to just ask a couple of questions about the preorder. I didn't really even want an X, I was considering getting one to try out and if I didnt like it, hand it down to my wife. But now that I CAN'T order it... I NEED it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Is this whole Motorola Droid x hype. Because I have the Motorola droid and it must be my fifth phone. I hope the droid x isn t a cheesy phone with a whole lot of hype around it.

Your in the minority.....

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Is this whole Motorola Droid x hype. Because I have the Motorola droid and it must be my fifth phone. I hope the droid x isn t a cheesy phone with a whole lot of hype around it. Also like the evo 4 phone for sprint it has two cameras 1 in the front the other in the back. Also on sprint you can watch a videos in Hd. I heard on the droid x it is hard to push the camera buttom.
I can deal with a hard button u just hope the red holds better than the gold one did on my Droid.

I preorder mines the second day I'm getting it.

Tree Toad

Reaction score
Stopped at BB to see find out if I can get one since I only got my Droid early last December. They said I would have to pay full price. I ask how much and they said "about $600" I said C ya.