Just ordered a droid x with early upgrade 30 day replace still work?

bL33d

Reaction score
Just curious as i ordered a droid x after they sent me a txt today saying i could upgrade early so i did :p

But my question is does the 30day return policy still work if i decided i wanted a diffrent phone?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just curious as i ordered a droid x after they sent me a txt today saying i could upgrade early so i did :p

But my question is does the 30day return policy still work if i decided i wanted a diffrent phone?
Yes, but if your hoping for a ces device to come and save you...it might be more than 30days. So basically, you just upgraded a month or two before dual cores are rolling out. (which is cool for the x but youll have to wait a little while before your upgrade. )

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes, you'd just have to pay a restocking fee of i think $25 or $30?

I don't see what you'd want to upgrade to considering there really aren't any phones coming out within 30 days. If you're talking about CES, like Money stated, i doubt those phones would hit the market in the next 30 days.

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score
Cool I was just curious. I doubt anything is gonna come along and amaze me anyway dualcores won't be that big a deal right off the bat. And selling a phone and paying the diffrence is allway a option.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea but having a 4g would b nice if you would have waited prob won't b much more to get but now u got the x bc they won't b out within 30 days but I do know when the D2 and DX came out they would give you the 2yr price at your 1yr upgrade if you got 1 if you didn't have a smartphone already but that won't work for you but u will like the DX its a good phone
Tappen and Talken