Droid X or DInc 2

EgooEspada

Reaction score
You will never have a new phone. There has been a new, better phone coming out next month for about 2 years now.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Of course. Im only saying hold out for the X2 because it's literally right around the corner, so why not get an upgraded version of his phone if given the opportunity.

I'd also like to point out the Inc2 is pretty locked down. So we'll have to wait and see how far HTC took it this time.

Sent from my ADR6400L

And when the x2 comes out, why not wait for the bionic. The droid 3 will be coming out after that. The dual core iphone after that. Then some dual core lte samsung phone. And so. Just buy a phone when you are ready to buy.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

You aren't understanding what I'm saying though. The Droid X2 comes out this May, which is tomorrow. The Droid 3 will probably come out the same time, but I don't think a keyboard matters to him much. Also, the Bionic is coming to late Summer and the iPhone potentially in the Fall. So what I'm saying is the Droid X2 is worth waiting 2-5 weeks for, and theres nothing coming out around it's time expect the LG Revolution and D3. Seems like the best option if he does decide to stay Moto or go with the Incredible 2.