droid X lost PRL setting no incoming outgoing call

minister

Reaction score
Hi,

recently I bought used reliance droid X which was working fine till I factory reset the phone now I have a blue triangle on status bar and reliance guy says that ur handset is active your number is active but your handset has lost the PRL info , which is seems right as my phone is not able to patch to any tower (this is my best guess)

so now I am on prl update thing I know setting can be done via ##7764726, but what setting i have to do ?

please help me here guyes

tried the prl UPDATE ALSO USING RELIANCE INDIA FILE BUT STLL NO SUCCESS

OP
M

minister

Reaction score
hey no body to help me ???
there is new finding ,it appears It is not a problem of factory restore but something is related to the firmware update i did

From .621 to .604 , and my out going is dead !!!

is there i am missing something , my phone was on .621 and i did try to root and update to CM7 , but I couldn't and i ended up stuck at bootloder then i used the linux method for root and finally rooted at milestone X on .604

not i can successfully switch over to .621 also but either one is not able to make calls ???????????i have try installing indian reliance PRL also but that also did not help me on .621 version.

guys so many gurus out there and no help , commoonnn

OP
M

minister

Reaction score
latest update .

I need MIN number i thought MDN and MIN is same , but it is not , can my service provider provide me MIN number if I have lost it ? which i have ?
reliance INDIA