Droid X in trouble!

clouse2013

Reaction score
I recently was rooting a dx for a friend and i used the froyo .sbf file because i am going to liberty for him. I got into the bootloader and now it wont boot out of it and i keep getting a error in the bootloader. It says Code Corrupt. In RSD lite, it said internal error and wont sbf. i tried again and it fails. any suggestions?

randizzard

Reaction score
Is his boot loader the right version? And what version of RSD lite at u using? What windows version? Only reason I ask is cause I had issues with different combinations of stuff while rooting mine.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

FernBch

Reaction score
Bootloader is either 30.03 or 30.04, not sure what problems which version causes with the different methods of doing a SBF. I have heard of issues with rsd4.9 and the suggestion usually is to use 4.8. I use the bootable linux cd method. To me it's easier, no windows/rsd issues to deal with.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used RSD Lite 4.9 without issues. Now I made a Linux CD and its pretty sweet.

Make sure you have a good sbf file, the phone battery has a good enough charge on it etc.

CM74DX

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Alright so i have another problem. This time its my Droid X. I was on CM 7 and flashed the latest build update and it bootlooped me. I couldnt get into clockwerk so I tried using a 2.2 Sbf file and it passes the sbf. Then it wont boot out of the bootloader and i get this on the screen:

Bootloader
D2.35
Err:A5,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to program
Tranfer Mode: USB

Any ideas?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alright so i have another problem. This time its my Droid X. I was on CM 7 and flashed the latest build update and it bootlooped me. I couldnt get into clockwerk so I tried using a 2.2 Sbf file and it passes the sbf. Then it wont boot out of the bootloader and i get this on the screen:

Bootloader
D2.35
Err:A5,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to program
Tranfer Mode: USB

Any ideas?

You can try flashing the bootloader SBF via RSD Lite.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
k. ill give that a try. And i flashed a gingerbread sbf and it works but bootloops. so i try to go into stock recovery and wipe data and reboot but my search and camera button wont work so i cant navigate to it.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so i try to go into stock recovery and wipe data and reboot but my search and camera button wont work so i cant navigate to it.

You don't use the camera button in stock recovery. You use the arrows and "enter" to select.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
yeah figured that out. Got it fixed up and rooted now. Time to flash CM again and restore everything....