DROID X Froyo Debloated+Deodexed

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a version like this without having to do it myself? I'm on Gummy Jar right now... No backup so its either stock or nothing... I just wanna compare a few things

Tha Surgeon General sent this using the DROID Forums app via DROID X, how bout you?

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind an SC version with minimal Blur like the phone dialer and App drawer and 7 desktop pages... Don't want to run something to use a theme if I don't have to...

Tha Surgeon General sent this using the DROID Forums app via DROID X, how bout you?

leonozug

Reaction score
I would run RubiX 2.0.1 man. It's probably as close to what you are talking about as you can get. It's awesome!!

OP
ThaSurgeonGeneral
Reaction score
But does it have a phone dialer with speed dial? 7 pages instead of the stock five without those ugly blur buttons on the bottom of the home screen? And the 3D app drawer like the Nexus?

That would be 100% ideal...

leonozug

Reaction score
All I know is it's totally debloated and stripped down, very stable and fast. I tried some others like Liberty but really liked RubiX. RubiX Focused is stripped down, and RubiX Blurry is ok, but has some blur and bloat left in it. I like how Focused comes with the Gingerbread look, you know the black status bar and green 3G, bars and battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Darkslide has all the cool stuff. I think its only limited to 5 pages, but it gets rid of the buttons and has a scrolling dock as well as a 3d drawer. Its pretty cool

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App