Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

kennyfool

Reaction score
Do you think you could make me a google boot logo? I want all the colors (red, yellow, green, blue) not just black and white:) thanks in advance!

kennyfool

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeet!!!! Looks awesome man! Thanks a million!

Sent from my Droid X running Liberty 1.0

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know this is a dx thread, but can someone post a link to the Google boot logo zip? I'm on a d2 running cm7gb. I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!

robbie35085

Reaction score
I would like this picture for me droid 2 thank you

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Could you do a full screen image for the boot logo? Or is it restricted to a certain size in the middle of the screen because any ROM toolbox I've ever changed the boot image in seems to be very small and directly in the center of the screen

Sent from my DROID X

Reaction score
Could you do a full screen image for the boot logo? Or is it restricted to a certain size in the middle of the screen because any ROM toolbox I've ever changed the boot image in seems to be very small and directly in the center of the screen

Sent from my DROID X

Height-182
Width-480
That's the restriction.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

mjwhitta

Reaction score
@robbie35085 - I've attached 2, one that is centered and one that is zoomed in. Let me know what you think. @Idopa - I've attached GoogleColorLogoReplacer and GoogleWhiteLogoReplacer, are these what you were looking for?

Last edited:

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
So I've done the height and width. It's the part where you have to delete the first someodd bytes and last and flip and do god knows what. Any one that can help me or do it? PM me.